What’s in a name? With recent reports suggesting that one in three Canadians are concerned about their finance due to the pandemic, Financial Literacy Month is a good opportunity to review how the flexible Tax-Free Savings Account can serve you … Read More »
What will keep you afloat if you encounter storms along the way? Saving for the future is vital. Fewer than 40% of Canadians have pension plans at work, leaving 60% of us responsible to make our own plans for a comfortable … Read More »
Should the Tax Free Savings Account be renamed? Explaining the TFSA is a conversation I often have with clients and prospective clients. The TFSA is one of the most misunderstood investment plans and I believe it is because the name is … Read More »
Understand what is the Investment that’s right for you by attending a FREE 90-minute webinar on Wednesday, April 15 from 6:30 to 8:00.
RRSP, RESP, RRIF, LIRA, TFSA …. Are some or all of these acronyms unfamiliar or confusing to you? Do you want to invest but feel reluctant due to a lack of understanding of these plans, or terms such as fixed … Read More »